CleanExpo Kazakhstan 2020
The 18th Kazakhstan International Exhibition "Cleaners and Detergents, Dry Cleaning and Laundry Machines, Cleaning Equipment"
The CleanExpo Kazakhstan Exhibition is a unique project for Kazakhstan providing a platform to present products of the service sphere required in almost every industry and demonstrating the main development trends of the cleaning industry.
- Professional Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning
- Sanitary Equipment and Hygiene Products
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Equipment
- Household Cleaning Chemicals
- Workwear and Occupational Safety Products
CleanExpo Kazakhstan will be held alongside with the HOREX - Central-Asian International Exhibition «Everything for hotels, restaurants, supermarkets», WorldFood Kazakhstan - Central Asian International Food Industry Exhibition which allows bringing together at a single exhibition venue professionals of closely interacting industries for the most efficient cooperation in solving burning issues facing the industry and the market.
Visitors of the Exhibition
Exhibition Visitors include owners, corporate executives and professionals of:
- cleaning companies, dry cleaners, laundries, housing welfares;
- hotel and restaurant business enterprises;
- supermarkets, shopping and leisure complexes, business centres;
- sports and recreation complexes, medical facilities;
- airports, railway stations, car retail rooms, car repair stations;
- manufacturers of food and non-food items.
- Akimat (Administration) of Almaty city
- Central Asian Association of Cleaning Companies
Development of the Industry Market of Kazakhstan
In Kazakhstan saw growth of investment due to its favourable geopolitical location, economic and political stability, qualified staff. A dynamic development of the national economy and its investment attractiveness ensuing from consistent reforms and a general social stability demand a new up-to-date approach to be taken in addressing the issues related to the cleanliness industry. An active growth of housing and industrial construction experienced by Kazakhstan in the last several years insures a steady development of this sector and increases the requirements. The market is now in its active development phase and needs versatile and high-quality materiel, technologies and equipment.